Delta Center California brings together leaders from eight organizations to collaborate on a State Policy & Partnership Roundtable. These organizations represent safety-net primary care and behavioral health providers, payers, and consumers. Roundtable participants engage in a series of facilitated discussions on how current and future state policy and payment can support better care and outcomes with the goal of identifying shared policy priorities and actions.
State Roundtable Products
The Delta Center California State Roundtable formed five working groups composed of State Roundtable members. These groups worked collaboratively with the JSI Program Office to research and develop products that promote the delivery of equitable care and advance the integration of behavioral health and primary care in California.
We encourage you to view their work and to share widely!
- Equity in Telehealth Vignettes
- Webinar: Leveraging SOGI and REAL Data to Advance Equity in Behavioral Health
- Elevating People with Lived Experience: A Workbook of Strategies for Organizational Change Shaped by People with Lived Experience
- Supporting Career Pathways for Peer Support Specialists in California
- Texting for Behavioral Health: The Case for Texting as a Distinct Telehealth Modality In California